DCL manufactures and distributes a complete and diversified range of high quality non-medicinal feed additives, such as enzymes, probiotics, acidifiers and essential oil-based natural additives. These are specially designed to be used in drinking water and feeds for the swine, poultry, ruminant and veal calf industry.
The company offers advantageous conditions, a flexible work schedules policy, and a stimulating work environment. DCL supports the professional and personal growth of its employees. The head office is located in Saint-Hyacinthe, a region that offers a perfect balance between the urban vitality and the peaceful countryside.
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill a representative position, for Western Canada.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, the sales representive is responsible for promoting DCL products to feed mills and specialists of Western Canada.
Customer solutions (products and services)
• Promote available DCL products and services and propose appropriate solutions according to the needs.
• Address customer needs and answer questions.
• Achieve sales while staying within the proposed budget.
• Must have completed or in the process of completing a degree in animal science
• Three (3) years experience in animal health or in the agricultural sector.
• Two (2) years experience in sales or customer service.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Possession of a valid driver’s licence.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Excellent relational and communication skills.
• Persevering and motivated.
• Excellent sales skills.
• Organizational and priority management skills.
• Customer-focused and result-driven.
Simultaneously, with the daily marketing of products suited to the agricultural market, the person is also responsible for writing various texts and for the management of the technical information databases.
The candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Animal Science, along with at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar position. Furthermore, the candidate must have great listening skills, must communicate well, and must have good organizational and planning skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your resume the following address: email@example.com
Or by mail at the following address:
Sylvain Tremblay, Vice President
DCL Nutrition Santé Animale,
6340 Boulevard Choquette,
St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada